Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
05-30-2024, 09:04 AM
Bramble was up in her room standing in front of a pile of her things. With her first mission soon to begin in the coming days, she was struggling to decide what to bring. She couldn’t bring too much as she would be walking the whole way and her companions wouldn’t be capable of helping either. A sigh leaves her as she looks around her messy, yet tidy room. A familiar place that brought her comfort and happiness.

“I’ll be back before I know it,” she whispers under her breath, a somber smile on her lips. Carefully picking through her things, one of her ears flicks toward the door as her father’s resounding howl echoes up to the fourth floor. A meeting? So soon already? Bramble pauses, but continues to sort. She could leave in a minute. There were plenty of others who would need to arrive anyway.

Minutes pass as she finishes deciding her items to bring when she realizes oh shit, the meeting call. Stress flicks across her expression as she drops what she’s doing and races out of her room, barely shutting the door behind her. Scrambling down the stone steps, her cat-like claws finding it hard to keep her upright, she makes it to the Great Hall breathless and warm.

Slipping through the doors, shutting them quietly behind her, Bramble skirts around the edge of the room. Her bright aqua eyes scan the crowd, a tiny smile toward her siblings and a more apologetic one toward her parents as she scoots into her appointed seat beside Dusk. “Should be interesting,” Bramble whispers to her sooty sister, a raised brow of inquiry dissolving the ‘sorry I’m late look’ that had been on her face moments before.

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. From Fire, We Grow Amron's Castle 12:02 AM, 05-14-2024 04:53 PM, 07-18-2024