An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
05-30-2024, 09:15 AM
Delphi listens. Her ears attune to the words being spoken, but her eyes stay upon the stone table before her. Moving from effigy to effigy, she thinks and thinks hard. With Vidarr crumbling to dust as the days move on, her position in the world of Boreas was new, fresh, something to be considered. Being here was an honor and a privilege and made her far more contemplative than she had ever been in her life. Preferring a reckless and spontaneous route, Delphi was more action than words, but this was different. Lives were on the line and it was her job to protect them.

As Avacyn’s words come to a stop, Delphi’s eyes linger on Fenrir’s maw and the effigy placed there for Heidinn, now Hemlock. “I cannot agree to join the coalition yet,” the words leave her suddenly, but she’s not one to beat around the bush. “As you and Hattori have mentioned, The Syndicate is on my border. To take a stand against them when my ranks are similar to Avacyn’s seems too bold of a move. Anyone who would come to aid us would be too late,” her voice though stern is soft as she looks up to Artorias.

“We will stay neutral for now. Neither for the Syndicate nor your coalition, but if they come knocking upon your door, I will offer what help I can. My wolves, they need training. I plan to look for more as well to help bolster our ranks. Until they can prove themselves worthy, I can’t in good faith offer their lives,” Delphi’s eyes hold on Artorias, hoping he understands. For as much as she wants such an evil entity to end in despair, she’s not willing to kill those close to her in the meantime.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ashes of an Empire Amron's Castle 03:59 PM, 04-09-2024 04:53 PM, 07-18-2024