gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

05-30-2024, 10:18 AM

Mariah absorbed his proclamation, nodding in agreement. Yes, they would fight for their love, and for their acceptance. It wouldn't be an easy path, but the thought of walking it with Caedes gave her strength. She looked up at him, the firelight dancing in her silver-flecked eyes. "I've never been afraid of a good fight," Mariah declared, a small smile curling onto her lips. She brought his paw up to her lips and placed a gentle kiss on the roughened pads.

But as she pulled away, his early suggestion returned to the forefront of her mind. Yes, it would be beneficial if he had an idea of what her relatives looked like. She lightly cleared her throat with the change of topic. “So, the markings around my eyes-” she looked at him squarely as to not obstruct his view of them. “They are a Mendacium trait. Most often they appear on one side or the other. Sometimes they are silver or red. But they are generally intricate in design. And if you see one, it’s a fair suggestion that you might be talking to one of my relatives.” Mariah began, offering him a brief but pensive smile.

“My mother looks like the night sky on a bright night. Purple and blue, with subtle freckling. Her marking is over her left eye. My father is black, with red striping over his back.” Of course, each individual had a myriad of unique characteristics. She was just trying to give clear indicators should he ever need them. “I have four siblings. The oldest set are Avacyn- who is now the matriarch, and her littermate and mate, Saracyn. Avacyn looks very similar to our mother- though her marking is over her right eye. Saracyn is just as much red as he is black in patches. Fia is our middle sister. She is dark red with brighter red striping. Her marking is red. My littermate Malico is purple and black- his marking is red as well. Everyone is much closer to your height. I am by far the smallest.” She finished, her voice trailing off into a thoughtful silence as she hoped she hadn’t thrown too much information to him at once.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We Will Break Away Together. Redbud Nook 04:11 AM, 05-28-2024 02:43 PM, 06-07-2024