size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
05-30-2024, 11:08 AM

Caedes listened to her footfalls as Elysia crossed into his domain, her presence disturbing the stillness of his den. He took a moment to add a bit more wood to the fire, watching as she entered the warm, spacious chamber. Her eyes scanned the healer’s den carefully, briefly taking in the details he’d worked hard to achieve. Caedes allowed her a moment to appreciate the craftsmanship, before he turned to face her.

He noted the change in her demeanor from usual as she stepped closer, something off, something wrong. Her usual teasing tone was absent, replaced by a more subdued one. It piqued his interest a bit, though he kept his expression neutral.

“I hear you’re the man to see when one isn’t feeling up to par,” The woman said, her voice low. “It seems that I am in need of your services, cousin.” Discomfort rolled off her in waves.

Caedes raised an eyebrow, the use of “cousin” instead of her usual nickname for him signaling her sincerity, or close enough to it. His gaze roved her body, looking for any signs of injury or ailment. She looked worse than usual, with that telltale bloat around her midsection and a tiredness that even a warrior’s resolve couldn’t mask.

“What’s wrong, Elysia?” His voice remained flat, indifferent. Prying to details as the dire brute closed the distance between them to seek the answers she’d come for. “No vague descriptions. Be precise.”

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Couple Bodies In The Garden The Polar Sound 10:13 AM, 05-30-2024 01:25 PM, 06-20-2024