size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
05-30-2024, 07:40 PM

Redrum’s tall ears twitched as he moved closer to Enki, his golden eyes flicking between the clouds and the alpha’s serene expression. He didn’t know the man well, so it was of course not easy to relax around him. He hesitated for a moment before sitting down beside Enki, his movements twitchy and mechanical.

“Clouds?” Redrum echoed, his eyes narrowing slightly as he gazed at the sky. The young brute could understand watching prey, watching a river, birds in the sky — but clouds? A furrow possessed his brows, shoulders flexing spasmodically while he peered upward. Trying to find the purpose.

When Enki asked if something was on his mind, Redrum turned his analytical gaze towards him. “Yes, Redrum has— something on his mind.” He admitted. “Questions. Curiosities.”

He paused, searching for the right words, jaw twitching, teeth snapping as he fought for the words. “It is not easy— seeing someone new— in a role mother held for —so long. But Redrum is— trying to understand why mother— chose Enki. I know mother— has her reasons, even if— they are not clear to Red yet.” Redrum’s jaw twitched again as he looked away, the predatory gleam in his eyes softening. Confusion and apprehension clear in the teen’s gaze.

""

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.