An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
05-30-2024, 10:31 PM

She was responding in short bursts, he didn't mind. She was probably feeling awkward and exposed. He noted that she kept her distance, and was comfortable letting her.

She gave him her name and he crinkled his eyes kindly at her. "Nice to meet you Blackfoot." He replied warmly, slowly wading into the cool waters. Small lake fish darted about his feet and escaped his shadow. He was distracted by how the fish moved beneath him, he also had yet to try fishing.

She grabbed his attention by asking him about never swimming here, "Nope, Can't say that I have. Never crossed my mind to." He replied and then tried his best to keep himself afloat. It had been a long time since he had swam. With one or two strokes in the water, the lessons and experience returned to him quickly, and he clumsily paddled around in a circle, of course giving her space.

He chuckled as he found the bottom again with unsteady paws, "Seems I'm quite out of practice!" He was done making a fool of himself, and it seemed she would rather not have company for long, so he pulled himself out of the water. Dripping wet he shook his soggy thick coat splattering water about him in a wide arc.
"I hope we meet again, Blackfoot, maybe next time you can give me a few pointers." His stomach had rumbled and it was time for him to find some lunch. With that, he nodded her a farewell and disappeared into the forest.

-Exit Eltrys-

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Will you hold the line? Wraith's Woods 05:36 PM, 05-24-2024 12:05 AM, 06-30-2024