Expert Intellectual (200)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Ali
05-31-2024, 03:55 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2024, 03:56 AM by Maki. Edited 1 time in total.)
Maki jolted, an overdramatic anime-esque guh passed her lips before she fumbled to correct Redrum.

"Nah! Ya didn't scare me, you ain't scary, well I mean unless you wanted to be? If you scowled real hard and bared your teeth, you'd be real menacing like-" oops a tangent was unravelling on its own accord, time to rein it in. She bonded over and raised a paw to try and pat his shoulder in a well meaning, but awkward there-there gesture. Mostly just so she'd have something to do and not just stand there like an awkward goose.

He mentioned that he'd like to be read to and Maki lit up like the northern lights, ears flicked up so straight and alert, static energy snapped down her spine and ended in her tail, spurring it into a giddy wag. Most folks just put up with Maki and her stories, yanno? No one had ever actually...shown an interest.

"You really mean that well I- ahem. Yeah of course." She tried and failed to play it cool, damn near trusted Redrum with her life. It was kinda hard to hide the flush on the pale side of her face, all that albino skin on show.

Scooting up by the tree, she patted the spot beside her before flopping down onto her rump, then lower to her belly. Might as well get comfortable, since once she started she wouldn't stop.
table coding by bunni ♥
[Image: dfv6kr2-ecca3233-91c7-4b9d-8cd6-563616ef...2RHh0DJeE0]