Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Siarvon

Siarvon would remain silent as Aurora would tell the tale of her feathers, it wasn't at all what he'd expect. In fact he thought she simply just liked having raven feather to catch the attention of others. A smile would cradle upon his inky lips as the woman would carry on- she was still wanting to carry on her tradition. Siarvon hadn't met a wolf that cared all to much about traditions carried on by family, often wolves tend to stray away from them as there considered boring or even useless.

" Well if I had your tradition running in my family, mine would be a snake, so id have wrap it around my tail. But that's kinda creepy, I mean snakes aren't exactly pleasant to see, so that'd suck on my behalf, but its a pretty cool tradition to say the least." A light chuckle would push past his lips before looking back into the water. After a few moments Siarvon would glance back up to the woman, " Your not ugly, aurora- infact your beautiful anyone would be lucky to have you." What he'd speak was the truth, she was a rather beautiful woman, whom by the looks of it doesn't have much hope in finding a man to live the rest of her life with.

OOC: Sorry for the crappy post, im trying to get back into rping with him.