An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-31-2024, 04:06 PM

He closed his eyes as he felt her paw brush close to his mouth. He wasn’t accustomed to this feeling of wanting. He hadn’t ever dreamed he would have such emotions for a wolf other than Hazel. He hated himself a little for it. He wished what he felt for Ignita was… different. That he would still want to keep and protect her, but that the relationship that closer to a father figure than this. This was.. Torture.

At her words, he reached out and wrapped his paw around her uninjured one. Pushing it into the earth beneath them. Holding her there, so easy to do with the differences in their size and strength. “I’m a selfish bastard, Ignita. I told you I won't let you go easily, and I meant that. I will never give or send you away. Perhaps, in time, these emotions will wane. But I will always keep and protect you. This is your home now. The Armada, me. No matter how difficult at times that might be.” Was it a promise, a warning? He wasn’t entirely sure. But no matter how difficult this made things between them, he couldn’t imagine not having her a stone's throw away. Seeing her bent over her parchments, building plans, or throwing out some crazy thought he had never even heard of before. He clenched his paw around her’s a little tighter. “Mine.” He growled

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Drums... drums in the deep Northern Mines 11:14 PM, 05-28-2024 08:58 PM, 06-13-2024