build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-31-2024, 07:01 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
"Speech!"

Tomorrow would be the day that she would take this forest as hers, claim is as the new home of those that would soon be called the Hellborn. She had spent the day getting everything ready and although she should be exhausted from all the work, there was a much different feeling going on inside. It was rare that she felt this way but there was an insatiable need that came around every year without fail. She couldn't help but remember the night in the crypt with a man she hadn't seen since that night. So much had happened in a short time and though she had never forgotten about him, that night never left her mind while she was in heat.

Part of her hated it, but it was trying to control her and she so desperately wanted to let it. Even alone, or so she thought, alongside the edge of the pond she finally allowed a paw to slide down in an attempt to alleviate what was almost becoming painful at this point. She hadn't been at it but maybe a few minutes before she heard her name and she stopped suddenly, attention flicking over her shoulder in shock from being watched (and maybe a little turned on??) and recognizing the voice.

Stolas.

She didn't know what to say at first. What was he doing here? Was this where he had been the whole time?

"Stolas," her words came out almost as a moan and her paw slipped away from her most delicate parts. "It's been a long time~"

Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Just look my way Wraith's Woods 06:22 PM, 05-31-2024 12:19 PM, 08-05-2024