An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-31-2024, 07:03 PM

He looked back at her as she spoke, and it was clear the distance had done nothing to quench the desperate need behind his eyes. His raspy breathing was slowly beginning to settle as he wrestled control back over himself. He couldn’t help but question his own control. What if he let slip, just once? Would it be so bad, if these tunnels held their secret…

“I feel the same way.” He said, a hint of sadness encroaching on his tone. What had developed between them never should have come into being. But it was there now, something the world was holding over them. He would fight for her, even when doing so might cost him. She was not simply a slave, she was not disposable to him. “I don’t want these feelings to damage the bond that’s formed between us. I like relying on you, Ignita.” He admitted, shaking his head, frustrated at everything, frustrated that there was nothing he could do about it. No way to relieve these emotions. He held out a paw to her, an offering, of sorts. “Will you try to navigate this with me?”

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Drums... drums in the deep Northern Mines 11:14 PM, 05-28-2024 08:58 PM, 06-13-2024