An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-31-2024, 08:40 PM

She didn’t respond to his statement, and while he desperately wished to know what thoughts were going on behind those beautiful golden eyes, he didn’t push. He knew that the situation wasn’t ideal, and he was the one in power here. It was his will that kept her locked to his side, his and his alone.

He released her paw with some reluctance, and slowly led the way back out of the mines. Retracing their steps through the darkness. He kept close to her, keeping an eye on her movements to ensure she was managing okay despite the sprain. His wants and the consequences spiralling through his thoughts for some time.

It wasn’t until they came to the exit that he sighed. “I’ll return to look for him once I’ve got you back to Ollie.” He told her. He wouldn’t have her wandering the unclaimed territories alone. His possessiveness as in full swing, and it was all to easy that someone less savoury would come upon her on the trek across the plain back home. "I am unsullied before you, my Liege"...

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Drums... drums in the deep Northern Mines 11:14 PM, 05-28-2024 08:58 PM, 06-13-2024