Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-29-2013, 09:09 PM

She watched the delicate being with interest. The woman was so nimble and pristine. The look of the little fae made Canttina's mouth sting and water. Dribble flowed down from her maw. The insane being sucked in a short breath as a stinging pain flowed through her injured left front leg. She tilted her head as words were let forth as a response. Symphony. Such a lovely name for a lovely girl. She remember the name of the woman and her pack. Ludicael. She rolled her injured shoulders and sighed. "You speak to Empress Cantina Cael of Amenti. I have just gained this pack by destroying Alena within a duel. Now I rule with my mate Ozz. Ozz is actually also a very good medic, let me call for her." The masked woman let forth a dangerous noise, the call of the demon woman herself. Canttina giggled and looked back to Symphony, "Tell me of this Ludicael, is it a lovely pack? Strong? Is there an army?" She was blunt with her questions, she had no need to be sneaky. She had no care if others knew her curiosity.

speech
TABLE + CODING BY TIFF