size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
05-31-2024, 11:29 PM

Caedes let the kiss linger, savoring every moment. It was intimate, being here in her den among her possessions; but was he not one of her possessions as well? When Mariah's soft laugh broke the kiss, he felt a pang of loss – but he couldn’t be too upset considering how beautiful she looked so free and burdenless. His gaze was intense, and if it were possible the obsessive adoration in his gaze doubled two-fold. He took in every little feature of her visage, committing her happiness to memory.

Her coy response, her light-heartedness about the bedding, brought a deep, rumbling chuckle from him. ‘Perhaps. The bedding can be washed after all.’ She said, and it made him smile, a rare, genuine expression that softened his typically stern and indifferent features. As her paw traced his jawline and her fingers buried into his fur, he closed his eyes briefly, savoring her touch and the sensation it evoked within him. She drew on his soul, as if taking it for her own, and he offered it willingly. His body responded to her every touch, leaning into her with a desperate need for her to linger longer.

His eyes opened to meet hers, her delicate silver gaze holding him captive despite the intoxicating proximity that threatened to crumble his restraint.

When she asked what he was thinking, he let a slow, confident smirk curve his lips. “I am thinking,” The bestial brute began, his voice a deep, velvety growl, “of how I will apologize for making a mess of your pretty bed later.” He lifted a hand to caress her cheek, his touch gentle despite the strength in his fingers. “Though I doubt you will be all that upset about it.” At this he grinned, shifting to begin to herd her back towards her bed with what could have been called a dance.

Caedes leaned in then, his lips brushing hers again, a whisper of a kiss that promised more. He trailed kisses down to her throat, teasing the underlying thrum of her pulse. “You invited me here after all,” He continued, his breath coming in warm huffs against her skin, “I wonder if you dared to fantasize of putting it to proper use when you were making it.” The brute's eyes sparkled slyly — a mix of lust, mischief and affection reflected the depths of his manic emotions back to her. Attention shifted for a moment to something behind her: his goal reached.

With an impatient rumble, he pulled her closer, their bodies pressing together for a brief moment as he kissed her again. Then, he pushed her back, aiming her spine down into the plush furs as he stood, watching her fall with impure satisfaction. He wanted to see her come undone, which meant he had work to do.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. 5 Minutes of Compliance. Alias Island 07:06 PM, 05-31-2024 10:03 AM, 06-28-2024