The Modyguard

Advanced Fighter (60)

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
05-31-2024, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2024, 11:43 PM by Kestrel. Edited 1 time in total.)

Kes hadn;t even dared to hope, but at Modesty words he couldn’t help a hint of the emotion wash through him. Shown in a sudden stiffness and tilt of his head. He had assumed this was the most likely shore, it was where he had turned up after all. But she would know part of the ocean far better than him. If things that broke up just out of reach from here washed up in those places too… perhaps there was hope after all. Just a thread of it.

Her next question caught his attention as well, and he gave her a light grin. “Well, that largely depends on you actually.” He admitted. He sat up enough that he could bow his head in exaggeration, his paw moving in a flourish around it. “Kestrel Snowcrest of the seafarer clan at your service. Where our most deep seated belief is that a life saved is a life owned.” He waited for the understanding of what that meant to sink in.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll admit I'm sorry, not sorry Cryer's Ravine 07:07 PM, 05-18-2024 01:22 AM, 08-24-2024