An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-01-2024, 12:23 AM
Absinth's fur bristled, ears flattening despite recognizing the truth in his words. A rare pang of guilt struck her – an emotion she thought herself incapable of feeling. Her pride often complicated things for them, and this was no exception. Yet, it was also that very pride that kept her going. He knew that. Her narrowed eyes softened slightly as he stepped back, giving her the space she demanded. His concession felt like a small victory, though the concern in his eyes kept her grounded. Kept her chaotic emotions reigned in for the most part.

“Wise choice,” The monochromatic fae murmured, her voice a satisfied whisper as she steadied herself. But she knew he was right. Admitting it? Another matter entirely. As they made their way back to the den, she forced herself to relax, feeling the security his presence alone offered her. When he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close, she let out a sigh, a mix of frustration and relief.

His words rumbled through her, rattling her frayed nerves. “Fuck. I know.” She replied, her voice softer now, almost vulnerable. She didn’t know why, but the words kept spilling from her maw. “But I don’t feel strong being laid low by something so damn... mundane. I used to eat decaying flesh to stay alive, what the fuck is this?”She tilted her head up, meeting his amber gaze with anger not directed at him. She took a deep breath, trying to rally her emotions back into line. This wasn’t like her. This sickness was something else.

The amusement in his tone was a welcome distraction from the turmoil inside her mind. It changed the course of her thoughts almost immediately. “Really? How?The monochromatic fae echoed, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she nestled closer. “Well, you’re usually full of surprises. I’m sure you can think of something.She let out a low, growl, nuzzling his chest before looking up at him with a challenging sneer. “Maybe… a story?” Absinth suggested, her tone teasing and impish. “Or a game? Anything to keep my mind off this fucking helplessness!” Her eyes searched his demandingly, seeking not just distraction but the comfort of their bond, the understanding that had always been their strength.

Impatience became her, however. She reached up, tracing a claw gently along his jawline, lashes low as she absentmindedly began to muse. “Whatever it is~ As long as it’s with you, I know it’ll help.” Despite herself, the words dropped from her lips lowly, rugged in tone. She didn’t notice it though, far too engrossed in his face and features. Watching her own claw trail down his throat, feeling his pulse beneath.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Show me how The Polar Sound 09:47 PM, 05-24-2024 10:02 AM, 06-28-2024