size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
06-01-2024, 12:32 AM
((PP Permission granted by Virgil, confirmed with Sea he is free to join another pack in case he isn't fully removed yet.))

It had taken some time, conversation and discussion and then of course... Just how long it would take them both to walk all the way down to Auster, neither were exactly good at walking. But Crux had made up his mind. He was going to finally join Cryptis, he was going to end their having to say goodbye so often. But that didn't mean this was easy. The mists seemed to penetrate his pelt, chilling him to the bone as he and Stratum stood there in silence for a moment. "Tell dad I said hi and I miss him and he can find me here anytime." He finally managed before the pair said their goodbyes and Crux watched his brother turn around to head back towards the Hallows, feeling his stomach twist. This was such a change. Not only was he going to be away from his siblings for the first time in his life, he had uprooted himself, removed some of the things he'd once used to define himself.

And also he was terrified as hell by the idea this was going to be the first time he met Triss' mother. He swallowed hard, then with a nod to Riya he and the leopard followed their guide and finally as the mists seemed to reveal what would be his new home he felt a strange wave of emotions. The melancholy, the grief of losing what had once been his life and yet as his eyes immediately landed on her he couldn't help the joy he always felt when he saw Cryptis. Still no matter how much he wanted to rush over, scoop her up and let himself surrender to his excitement he was so aware of the other wolf present.

Taking a deep breath he forced himself to move towards her first. His hips were aching, a day of travel would do that, making his gait more uneven than usual and Crux was way too aware of that. He looked up at the woman he only knew as Triss' mother. "I'm Crux and this is my companion Riya." He began, dipping his head before gesturing to the leopard at his hips. It was very much "son of the warlord" coming through. Polite. Probably too formal but he really didn't know what else to say. "Cryptis has spoken of you often and it's a pleasure to finally meet you." He assumed he was probably going to be in for a real conversation with the woman sometime soon but for now he'd give her the time and space to address more than just him.

It was a relief to finally give one last dip of his head and then turn, to look directly at Cryptis. He couldn't help it. His tail started to wag and he couldn't help the smile that broke across his face. Still he forced himself to show restraint, moving to place himself next to her. Crux lowered himself down onto his stomach, hoping her mother wouldn't think him disrespectful but simply wishing to be at eye level with the small girl when he spoke to her. "Hey you." He said softly, words for just the two of them. He wanted to wrap himself around her but forced himself to be content to simply gently nuzzle her for now.

"Speech"

Art by MarkLix
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Now, let's give these burning fools a place to dwell Wraith's Woods 04:56 PM, 05-31-2024 12:20 PM, 08-05-2024