size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
06-01-2024, 01:08 AM

Triss' kisses were like magic and he felt his body light up wherever she planted them. It was a much stronger reaction than before, maybe their night together had left a stronger impression than he'd first realized. Because he knew now didn't he? He knew her in a way he hadn't before.

It was wild, the way her simple words, the way she looked at him made him feel like his whole body was on fire. He didn't quite manage to stop the low half moan half growl her suggestion had caused. Pressing himself even closer to her but holding himself back. At least for now. He knew there was much he had to say and it seemed he was not the only one.

And somehow, Cryptis seemed to save him. Again. All at once the thoughts of what he wanted, what he was struggling to balance seemed to melt away. Crux knew what he wanted, knew what he would do. He'd find a way to talk to Stratum about it. He'd let his sister know where he was going if she ever needed him...

"Do you-" His voice caught and he searched Triss' face earnestly. "Do you think your mother would let me join?" He felt small then... Weak. He knew who he was, what he was. What Crux offered was a healer yes, one who wasn't yet fully trained but wasn't useless at least, but he also brought with him a wolf who'd always struggle to move, who'd always struggle to defend himself, his family, his pack. Who was unlikely to be able to ever fully hunt for himself. He knew many would look at him and see only a burden. He wanted to hope that being Cryptis' mother would mean that was less likely but he also figured it would be easy enough for a parent to justify acceptance for their own children but not for anyone else.

"Crux" & "Triss"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We have got to stop meeting like this Waterfall Peak 01:29 AM, 05-28-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024