We meet again

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2013, 02:58 PM
Aurora

She enjoyed watching the smile grow in his face as she spoke, it made her feel like the tradition was more than superstition, that it could be found interesting. She listened to his response, how he spoke of wrapping a snake about his tail. She grinned, it would be quite intriguing to see, for sure. Not many in her pack had caught anything other than a bird, save for the mole claws like horns upon the old Alpha's head, which were frightening to most pups who came around him. As he spoke once more, his compliment filled her with joy. "Thank you, Siarvon. Maybe, one day, I will be lucky enough to find a man who will love me. And if not, I will always have you. You will always be my partner in crime, right?" She asked with a giggle, smiling gaily at the brute who's pelt was the colours of autumn, roiling together in a riot of browns, reds, creams.

She leaned against him, sighing as she watched the water flow busily by her. "What of you, Siarvon? What was life like travelling about by choice?" She asked him, for she knew not very much of her friend's journey's as a rogue, a loner who was simply exploring. She herself, had left home because she had no choice, and had not been able to enjoy her travels while her family, her pack, withered away. So she waited, flank to flank with her best friend, listening to the beating of his powerful heart, and waited for his own stories to fill her ears.