size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
06-01-2024, 03:04 PM

The little noise she made was electric, Crux tensed for a moment, feeling his whole body shiver and pushing his instincts down, for a while longer at least. He forced himself to focus on right now, on Triss and the comforting warmth of her form.

Her question made Crux quirk a brow. His eyes flashed with mischief as he spoke. "Miss Nightwing!" He feigned scandal. "What will people think? An unwed princess sharing her den with a common ruffian? They're bound to talk." He obviously was underplaying his own standings, even though his status as a blood Fatalis, the son of the former warlord, probably meant very little here he was by all technicality a prince. Not that he'd ever really acted like it, nor was he ever really expected to outside of being aware of which is his actions could reflect back poorly on his family and pack.

Crux winked and angled his head to gently nip along her jawline. "I don't mind but I have no reputation to uphold." His words were whispered and then he pulled back slightly to wink at her again, dropping the bit. "I only want to do whatever your comfortable with." He'd noted the hesitance, and being the over thinker he was wanted to make sure Triss knew he wasn't going to push anything on her, reading it as reluctance. In truth he also couldn't help but feel a little nervous what immediately jumping into sharing a den would mean for his relationship with Triss' mother. She already scared the shit out of him, but he did like the idea of it.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You are my future Wraith's Woods 01:07 AM, 06-01-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024