size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-01-2024, 06:23 PM

The gentle stroke down her back brought a little shudder to the Klein fae. Cerberus and Albion were the only two that she allowed to see her softer side. Still prickly, but much softer than she allowed others to see. Fiametta was home, apparently and Scylla nodded, haunches folding as she sat. "You look as though you're doing well, despite your travels." she comments, blue and black eyes giving her striped sibling a once over.

Cerberus mentioned that he was surprised that she wasn't at home. A sardonic chuckle left the striped woman and she gave her head a shake. "I left Elysium. I can't stay there. Not anymore." Scylla plastered a smile to her maw that wasn't the least bit happy. "Avacyn and Saracyn asked me to be their surrogate and produce pups for them. I did so." Mismatched eyes rolled and she shook her head again. "I don't want to watch her raise my pups and I don't want to see Saracyn..." she trailed off. She didn't what? Want to see him happy with the family that she helped him create? Yeah, that was about right.

"I have other plans in the works, brother mine," She waved a paw as if brushing the previous statements away. "I won a drunken battle and viola, I've nabbed myself a pack. What to do with it, I have no idea, but I should probably do something with it, eh?" Again her paw waved. "Tell me about you. What's new?"

"Scylla Klein"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]