size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
06-01-2024, 07:49 PM

"Let them talk." Crux knew he'd been largely fabricating a scenario and yet Triss' words, so strong, shot through him and his defenses. He'd thought it before but despite their obvious size difference she'd always seemed so much stronger. Her will easily dwarfing him.

And then the challenge was lobbed his way and he chuckled softly, laying his head on the ground about as close to her paws as he could get, looking up at her and finding he liked this angle too. "That's hardly fair. We both know you're faster than me." He teased. Fuck it, why deny himself something he did want when it seemed he'd initially misjudged and Triss did in fact want that? "Besides, unfortunately for everyone here, now that I'm here you won't chase me off with anything less than a whole army. If that." He moved to try and scoop Triss up as he rolled onto his back so that hopefully she'd be on his chest once he came to rest. "I'm wild about you, and I can't wait to share a den."

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You are my future Wraith's Woods 01:07 AM, 06-01-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024