Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
06-01-2024, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2024, 07:56 PM by Cryptis. Edited 1 time in total.)

“Sure, until you kick some dust up” she teased back lightly. It had been a long time since she had felt insecure about her asthma around him. He had never made her feel small or weak. ‘I’m sure I could scavenge up an army…” he whispered in his ear as he scooped her up. Rolling with him so she lay quite easily on his chest.

The woods were quiet around them, giving the air that they were the only wolves in the world. She looked down at him hungrily, his presence here, his commitment to this pack stirred something inside of her. She pushed her head under his until she could reach his neck, nipping at the skin there and giving a playful growl. Her long wispy tail reached behind her, tickling between his legs. “Mine. Your all mine now.” she growled. She really wanted to get started on finding a den with him, but she wasn’t entirely sure she was going to be able to leave him alone long enough to find one.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You are my future Wraith's Woods 01:07 AM, 06-01-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024