size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
06-01-2024, 09:10 PM
She couldn’t help the joy in her chest as her sister called at her, Saracyn sounding less than enthused which was typical. As they stood at the waters edge peering at her she didn’t turn her head to face them. Just a calm, soft smile as her eyes remained closed and she floated belly up in the water. "Which one of you morons was going to jump in to tear me to shreds?" clearly sarcastic. The lake felt like home and that why she had jumped in. Mostly.

She was quick after that to roll back on her stomach and make her way to the shore close to her siblings. Shaking so she wasn’t pouring water and then finally going to truly meet them. Dark eyes looked at Saracyn first but more addressed Avacyn when she spoke. "I was lost off the shores of Auster." Truth and lie, "I think far south of here. " she let out a puff mostly from the swim across the lake. She was fine for now but would definitely take all the pelts she could get when she was finally back in her den. "It is really good to see you. " just a tinge of emotion in her voice, she wouldn’t crack. She was safe a long time ago but she yearned to be tucked away into her bed again.

"Fia"
Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.