Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-01-2024, 10:30 PM

That dealt with, Modesty allowed herself a chuckle at his need to recover, gesturing to her swollen sides, "I don't intend to go stirring up any trouble until at least the Spring, I'm sure whatever is to come will more than keep me on my toes until then." There was too much risk in wandering around so heavily pregnant, when there were so many who would delight in her misery. "But don't let me hold you back, once you are back on your feet, you are welcome to wander where you will. Fighters are expected to participate in raids, when we have them, but I'm hopeful for a rest with the colder weather."

She was hopeful, but that didn't mean her husband and children were... "We usually reside in the trees, and I'll return there once the pups have their feet beneath them." She tipped her head up to the treehouse that currently sat empty, "But others choose to den on the ground. You can worry about that when you are well again though, you're welcome to stay with us under the tree if you prefer, in the meantime."

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll admit I'm sorry, not sorry Cryer's Ravine 07:07 PM, 05-18-2024 01:22 AM, 08-24-2024