build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-01-2024, 10:34 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
"Speech!"

Had she not have recognized his voice and had he not had such a unique coat pattern, Widow doubted she would recognize the now man that stood before her. Maybe it was just because of the season and her urges, but fuck he was hot. She would happily keep her paw between her thighs and allow him to watch, noticing how distracted he seemed to be by her scent, but his words and tone demanded something else entirely.

"She never told me you tried to see me..." She said first, barely above a whisper and really only to herself. She might not remember much, but she would remember that. She shook her head then, brows furrowing. "So much happened after that night, I-..." she paused, wondering where she even began and if he would even believe her.

"I got really sick the following morning. I don't remember much after that though. Medusa found me unconscious with a newborn puppy nursing and I've been with Insomnia ever since she took Habari from Recluse," she tried to explain, intentionally avoiding the part about the mass of conjoined stillborn puppies she had birthed alongside Cryptis. At this point, she was still convinced that she was cursed to either get pregnant and have children or, at this rate, suffer through what seemed to be insatiable horniness.

Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Just look my way Wraith's Woods 06:22 PM, 05-31-2024 12:19 PM, 08-05-2024