Songbird

Beginner Fighter (0)

Advanced Intellectual (70)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
06-01-2024, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2024, 12:43 AM by Vesper. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hmmm. He was going to be a tough nut to crack. He gave little away as he told her his name, his own tone neutral. He did not instruct her on how to address him, and she mused over that for a moment. When in doubt, stick with what you know. “My Lord Oleander, you may call this unworthy one Vesper.” She said meekly, keeping her eyes down so he wouldn’t see the calculation behind them. She was too weak to attempt any sort of escape, she knew she wouldn’t get far.

He continued to work, placing plants into hot liquid, to create some evil brew. She hadn’t seen the like before. She lifted her head up a little higher, watching him carefully. When he spun on his heel towards her, she flinched down lowering her gaze. Alright, she needed information, and that meant taking a few risks. She’d done that before, and she could take her licks. She thought of her raw back, and knew any punishment would feel a great deal worse right now. Don’t overthink it, just do as her mother liked to say. “My Lord Oleander, for what service have you brought me here? I fear I would not be very pleasing in bed in the state I am in.” perhaps that little seed of doubt would buy her some time. Surely she wouldn’t be any fun in this condition. Well, that wasn’t really true. Some wolves were turned on by helplessness.

"Speech"

[Image: RVyRN0o.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Washed away Mile-High Woods 06:46 PM, 06-01-2024 03:01 PM, 07-18-2024