Advanced Fighter (60)

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
06-01-2024, 11:33 PM

Kestrel nodded his head in understanding, nodding towards her stomach. “Any guesses to how many little troubling making raiders are swimming around in there?” he asked her lightly. He knew from the fact that one of her children had tended to him that it wasn’t her first batch of kids. He intended to learn all he could about Modesty in the coming weeks and months. He was a quick study, and his life was… gone. Swallowed up. It was easier to keep busy, and not dwell on what he had lost. Perhaps that was part of why he jumped on his family's traditions so easily.

“I appreciate that, I think I'll need to do a little wandering until I’m not easily lost.” He agreed, but not until he could manage without help. He would also need to get in on a raid or two if he was going to learn the best he could. Seeing how the other packs reacted to their raids and faced the challenge would tell him a lot.

He glanced up at the trees as she mentioned it, and nodded his head. He wasn’t sure what he thought about denning up high, but he would try it out at least. “I’ll stick around with you guys, if that’s alright.” He had promised to watch her back, after all.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll admit I'm sorry, not sorry Cryer's Ravine 07:07 PM, 05-18-2024 01:22 AM, 08-24-2024