gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
06-02-2024, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2024, 02:19 AM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)
((This post has an M rating for suggestive language and themes, though is not explicit.))

Her comment about kicking up dust earned another soft chuckle. Crux marveled not for the first time at Triss as she lay against his chest, feeling the comforting warmth and weight of her body. He wasn't sure he'd ever met a wolf more beautiful. Sure, he wasn't blind, he could absolutely admit there were other wolves out there who were objectively easy on the eyes, but none would ever shine as bright as Cryptis did, of that he was sure.

Triss' playfully added she could probably scrounge up the aforementioned army. He feigned insult for a moment. "And here I was thinking we were starting to get along." He flashed her a grin and a wink and then let them fall into silence. Drinking in the moment, the familiar comforting scent she brought with her.

But he was distracted by the feeling of Triss' teeth along his neck and all his careful control threatened to break. It cracked when her tail started to brush against him. He couldn't stop the whimper that left him, his grip on her getting tighter. He managed another grin though it occasionally had to break so he could close his eyes and take a deep breath to calm himself. There was no smart response to her words, just more electricity coursing through him. He kissed her, unable to think about much else.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You are my future Wraith's Woods 01:07 AM, 06-01-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024