build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-02-2024, 04:37 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
"Speech!"

It hurt her to know that Stolas searched for her, patrolled the outside of Habari's borders for her every day in hopes that she was okay. Just one more thing to add into the pot of why she so greatly despised her mother, but there was no use in hating a dead woman. Nothing could be done about it now and it was something that she was going to forever have to live with, and she was desperate to make sure that she didn't do it to her own children. She would break the cycle.

She had no more words to say to him that felt worth saying. What could she even say to take away this pain they had felt years ago? She did know that she missed him though... and that maybe finding him here, in these woods, was fate telling her the curse was over. Widow could only hope that was the case.

"I've missed you too, Stolas, so much. I'm sorry for everything that happened, I wished that I could've had you there with me. I was so lost and confused..." she started with a frown, noticing his slight advance but not acknowledging it as she was too focused on the past in that moment to see that he was struggling to keep his composure the deeper he got buried in her intoxicating scent.

Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Just look my way Wraith's Woods 06:22 PM, 05-31-2024 12:19 PM, 08-05-2024