gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-02-2024, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2024, 06:39 AM by Mae. Edited 1 time in total.)

The young womans ears perked at the sound of a song sung for miles around. Paws were set into motion as her head was held high but respectful. Wraiths Woods were new to her, she felt as if it welcomed her in a sense. Although she was new here, following with Reapers respectful movements. Her skull and upper frame gave a respectful bow to the woman before her. "Greetings. I come to congradulate you, as well as wonder if you would accept me within this pack." She spoke with confidence, but also respect. She was shy though which one couldn't blame her. The scent of others danced around, mingling together. "I am Mae Torres, but called Mae." Mae had given another respectful dip of her cranium to the others before her.

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Now, let's give these burning fools a place to dwell Wraith's Woods 04:56 PM, 05-31-2024 12:20 PM, 08-05-2024