gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-02-2024, 09:08 AM
Despite her shortcomings and her flaws Maverick stayed by her side no matter what. Through her decline and relinquishing of the throne. Though she knew power never held much allure of him, she had always been his real prize. Still, the fall of Ashen held them both quite devastated. Their family was scattered to the wind, and the Klein name was broken. After all of it, Venom felt oddly neutral about it all. What had her most concerned was the scattering of their little family. She could only thank whatever gods were out there that their brood were old enough to take care of themselves. They could make their own decisions and she could worry less about their whereabouts than if they were still young pups.

A yawn opened her maw just as Maverick returned to their current den. Her sunset gaze lifted to his form as the click of his claws revealed his presence. He had a present for her, a tasty meal just for her. She grinned up at him, incredibly thankful that she had him as her rock now. The one constant in the turmoil of their lives. "Thank you, my love.” She murmured as she nuzzled him in return, her eyes closing in pleasure as he asked how she was. "I’m.. Alright. Better than I’ve been.” She hadn’t had any hallucinations for strange happenings since that day she had imagined falling into the volcano. "You’re too sweet to me.” She went on with a grin, unable to imagine where she would be without him.

"Venom & Maverick"
[Image: ven-sig.png]