ardent

We as Infidels

Vyvienne

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2013, 04:00 PM

Her father?s response was understandable, but Vyvienne was under the impression that everything should know how strong she was, how powerful she was, and should be inclined to stay. ?Why didn?t you force mother to stay?? she inquired, curious. She wasn?t injured by the loss of the woman, but more curious. ?All that is mine is under my control,? she told her father. They just don?t know it yet. One of her belongings would then wander in, interrupting the conversation. Acidic gaze settled upon her smaller, dark sister, a low growl rumbling in her chest.
?He called me for a reason. Leave, or I will make you,? she told Meinx. She would find the girl later and perhaps bond, but for now she didn?t want her possessions mixing. If Syrinx had wanted Meinx he would have called for her, but that wasn?t the case. Later she would visit with her sister, but for now the girl wanted to hear whatever it was her father had called her here for. Her posture was clear; if her sister didn?t comply, she wouldn?t hesitate to fight her.