gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
06-03-2024, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2024, 12:19 AM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)

It was like Cryptis was a sculptor and Crux was clay. She could have suggested nearly anything and he'd have acquiesced to her will. He wouldn't have even denied it, she had him wrapped around her paw and he was more than happy to be there. He would take the moments between their kisses to nibble gently along the rim of her ears, but otherwise his mind was a little preoccupied.

Until the question at least. He pushed the top of his head into the ground for a moment, taking deep breaths. Knowing what the "right" answer was and hating it all the same. "I fear I may not be long for this world if your mother were to find us." He gave her a playful wink, it was a partial truth. "We may need to find a den first, away from prying eyes." He craned his neck then to whisper into her ear in turn: "I'd rather not share." In private, they could be with and around each other as much as they wanted. There were of course other logistics to think about, though he supposed those could be put off for now, all they needed was a space big enough for the two of them right now.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You are my future Wraith's Woods 01:07 AM, 06-01-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024