size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-03-2024, 12:36 AM

Avacyn was not at all surprised by her mate's immediate shift of his attention from their fighting into something far more intimate as he leaned down across her back to nuzzle her scruff with a comment about how much better he could watch her back from on top of it. Saracyn was nothing if not a lustful creature so when he landed on her back with her hips naturally pressed into his own it was inevitable that he'd take advantage of the situation they were in–not that she minded of course. She chuckled and hummed in response with her plush tail curling up between his hind legs to tease and brush across his most sensitive parts while his front legs hooked around her hips. "Hmmm, I suppose that is true..." she commented with a similar husky purr to her words.

He mentioned the prize he had won and she grinned as she pressed her hips back into his. "I believe there is, my mate... So I guess the only question now is how do you want to claim your prize? Out here in the open on the sparring rings? Or shall we take this somewhere more private?" She certainly wouldn't put it past Saracyn to not care about the possibility of someone finding them here, but given that it was still fairly early in the day and that possibility was far more likely than if it had been later in the evening she thought it might be a good idea to at least mention and give her horny mate the option of taking their time together inside or at the very least somewhere more secluded in the trees.

"Avacyn Mendacium"