size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-03-2024, 12:54 AM

It took longer for her to get ready for the day these days with the pups so she never got as early of a start as she had once been accustomed to, but soon enough she and Saracyn and the trio fed and ready to release onto the island for their usual adventures. She watched them go and hung back for a moment to pull on her armor and give her mate a kiss before they parted ways to divide and conquer their work. She intended to meet with Deimos again today to see if he had decided to accept her offer or if she would need to work out another solution, but first she wanted to do a quick patrol around the island. Now that all of her siblings were finally home it felt as if a heavy weight was lifted from her shoulders, but it was only one weight of many and if she was being honest she was looking forward to the possibility of sharing that weight with another set of shoulders.

However, as she approached the central part of the island where the various paths into the mountains converged she noticed Cerberus waiting, his attention immediately on her and making it clear that she had been the one he was waiting on. She looked at him with surprise and greeted him with a warm smile. She had sent word to him after Fia's return that he could stop his search, but she hadn't realized that he had returned. "Cerberus! It's good to see you again," she told him genuinely. "I hope that the search for my sister wasn't too hard on you. I do appreciate all the effort you put into the attempt." In the end Fia had found her way home on her own eventually, but that didn't mean she didn't feel indebted to the Klein man regardless.

"Avacyn Mendacium"