size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-03-2024, 11:15 AM
Albion wouldn’t have intentionally left her like that a second time With their relationship redefined he had absolutely no reason to, except for this. He had only been doing his job, and that included putting his life on pause and making sure that Avacyn had no contest to her rule. Of course he hadn’t been perfect in his pursuit, and could he have done it over again he would have told her, but here they were and he couldn’t change the past. She seemed a bit confused but she didn’t seem upset or angry with him as she asked for clarification, and even seemed surprised when he finally came out and told her what he had for her.

Avacyn didn’t recognize the wolf any more than Albion had, of course she had the more difficult time of trying to identify a severed head. She didn’t seem to quite believe him at first, but then again he hadn’t believed to begin with either. However, she came to accept what he told her much quicker than he had. "I’m just sorry it took me so long, and I wasn’t able to inform you.” He went on to tell her as she thanked him. Avacyn also mentioned that he was needed, but that the head might need to be disposed of. "Perhaps we should gift him to Scylla.” He offered jokingly as he gestured for her to begin as they could do both at the same time.

"Albion Klein"