size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
06-03-2024, 04:00 PM

Caedes watched Elysia closely, noting her demeanor and the steadiness in her voice as she answered. He appreciated her forthrightness; it made his job easier.

“I see.” The brute replied, a slight nod acknowledging her answers and giving her a flick of his tail at her beginning to understand the situation. He could see the gears turning in her mind as she processed his next words.

When she blinked, seemingly caught off guard, Caedes remained composed. He waited as she lay down, his expression unchanging but his mind working rapidly. He placed his paws gently on her abdomen again, his touch professional and precise.

“Now,” Caedes began, his tone firm yet a touch softer now, “Relax. Stay still and breathe normally. I will need to palpate a bit deeper to feel for any distinct signs. You may experience discomfort.”

His emerald eyes flicked to her face, ensuring she was comfortable and ready. Caedes continued his examination, his touch thorough. Swollen abdomen, yet hard to the touch. After a few moments, he paused, his ears twitching slightly as he focused intently. Finally, he withdrew his paws, his expression narrowing as he met Elysia's eyes.

“Yes, I am confident. Pregnancy.” He confirmed, his voice detached and steady. He gave her a moment to absorb the news, gesturing for her to sit back up.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Couple Bodies In The Garden The Polar Sound 10:13 AM, 05-30-2024 01:25 PM, 06-20-2024