Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-03-2024, 06:41 PM

She gave the man a rueful smile, "Morwenna's money is on four, and I know better than to bet against a healer," she chuckled, "Jael is pregnant too, not sure how many she has though. She's too terrified to let anyone else near her, she was hiding in the back last night." If he hadn't felt that unsettling collie stare on him last night, he would surely notice it in the coming days. "There's not a lot of her, but she is fierce, it might take her a bit to warm up to you, but she's fiercely loyal once she does." Modesty's grin when speaking of the little wolfdog had just a tinge of giddiness to it.

As for scouting, there were no shortage of wolves that could show him around. "My oldest daughter, Deluge, lives down by the cliffs at the other edge of the Ravine in a treehouse with Morwenna and Dread, if you need someone to show you around, she or Sakana might be the best navigators I have. Sakana has a map he drew up to map out herbs, and if you want to stretch your legs and would rather do it in peace, you're welcome to take Moo out to stretch his wings," She tipped her head up to the branch where the kite was perching, regarding them with the sharp curiosity only a member of the raptor family could muster. "He'll get you home again if you happen to get lost." It was only fair for the bird, that he shouldn't have to stay cooped up just because his mistress was territory bound until her pups were old enough to be left.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll admit I'm sorry, not sorry Cryer's Ravine 07:07 PM, 05-18-2024 01:22 AM, 08-24-2024