An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-03-2024, 06:45 PM
He would meet her half way once it was clear she saw him waiting for her. He nodded briefly before she thanked him for venturing out to search for her younger sister. "It was my pleasure, I hope she is doing well." He showed a warm grin she may have been familiar with to him, even though it had been some time since he was last in Elysium. Still, he felt like he was needed here in some kind of weird way. His heart would always be where his three closest siblings were. He wouldn't know of the harsh feelings that brewed between Scylla and the twins. "I have to admit I've missed Auster." The two families had lived completely different lives in their youth. He preferred the warm beaches of The Forgotten Isle, but he was easily adaptable. "Of course there were other things I missed too." Subtle, what was there for him to miss here? His brother and sister perhaps.

"Were you on your way somewhere?" He asked, maybe inviting himself. There were no hard feelings if she asked for privacy though. He didn't need a reason, he was simple.

"Cerberus Kline"