gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
06-04-2024, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2024, 12:27 AM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)

The smaller wolf's comment about the awkwardness of their meeting managed to get a soft chuckle out of him. A real chuckle. "Nice to meet you as well Mae." How true that would end up being remained to be seen. Though as her attention turned to his leg Crux stiffened slightly. He always hated it. He knew it wasn't really realistic to hope it wouldn't be something a stranger would notice but he wished others honed in on it much less.

"You said you were memorizing where the herbs were?" Crux tried to draw he attention elsewhere, his tone was friendly but his words maybe a bit too quick. "I've lived in Northern Boreas my whole life so I'm not very familiar with most of the plants here. I think Boneset is the only one I've ever heard of before?" Crux chuckled again, trying to play off his embarrassment. Still, he'd take a blow to his pride if it meant keeping her attention off his leg. "I've been training as a healer for most of my life but with other herbs so I'm a little lost. My kingdom for some yarrow." He tried to look more amused than he actually felt. One of the things he was determined to do was make sure Widow had no reasons to object to his presence here. He was here for her daughter but he wasn't going to neglect his training or duties... But his lack of knowledge had sort of ruined his plans. Hard to do much of anything until he was more familiar.

"Speech"

Art by TheStarvingRaven
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.