Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-29-2013, 06:57 PM

The woman listened carefully to the dialogue of her beloved Borealis, settling slowly and carefully onto her haunches, curling her tail neatly about her paws. As they were introduced she made an attempt to lock eyes with each, a smile spreading across the planes of her countenance and her head bobbing in a relaxed but curt nod to both in turn. Her optics, a cool lavender, would swing back to Song at the mention of a third sibling, followed by a chuckle that echoed from her chest. "A large family you have," she commented in a friendly manner. Though there was a slight bit of envy in her mind, none lingered in her voice.

"As long as they don't cause trouble, all of your family is welcome here," she commented evenly. "It is a pleasure to meet the both of you. Out of curiosity, what might you bring to the skillset of Ludicael?"

"speech"

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.