size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-04-2024, 02:09 AM
Everyone was settling in nicely to their new home in the mysterious maze of woods, though even she was getting lost at times. If it wasn't for her ravens she would probably get lost a lot more often, but thankfully today wasn't one of those days. Instead, she found herself drifting out slightly west towards the little pond outside the main tangle of their woods. She had a reason for coming here too, a very overdue one.

She would have preferred to meet this boy that Cryptis had apparently been spending all of her time with long before now but she understood that the circumstances didn't allow for much else. Besides, he did agree to join her here, so that was already a gold star on his forehead in her eyes. Letting her eldest daughter go on the cusp of her second year birthday was something she wasn't ready to handle, and knowing that Crux was here made the chances of it much less likely.

That didn't solve the problem of not knowing him, though. She had faith that he didn't have any interest in hurting her or he would've done so already, given that she had already briefly met him and was not blind to their size difference. In fact, the fact that he hadn't hurt her by now was also saying something. She didn't want to like him though, she wanted to chase him away and live in a world convinced that he was bad for her daughter, but he hadn't made a wrong move... yet. Widow would always be watching him for that misstep, and after she was through with him today, he would be very aware of it.

Dipping her head back, she let out a low howl and called Crux to her. There was no question what this was going to be about, so she hoped that he wouldn't leave her waiting.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I have a very particular set of skills, skills that make me a nightmare Wraith's Woods 02:09 AM, 06-04-2024 12:18 PM, 08-05-2024