Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - BisexualSnake EyesOoh La LaCritical Fail!
06-04-2024, 03:07 AM

There was a long bout of silence between the two between where his words ended and where she just listened to him. It felt... cathartic in a way to release all of the pent up frustration and pain he'd held inside all these years. Try as he might to have ignored it, Stolas could not deny that losing Widow had been what launched his life on the trajectory it had been on. Now, here in the moonlit forest, alone and together again, it almost felt like divine providence had brought them back together again. Too young to have lasted when they'd first met—but maybe now they were both matured and ready to try again.

Widow spoke and Stolas looked up to lock gazes with her, steely gray holding brilliant silver. She admitted she missed him too, and then she said the words he'd ached to hear for most of his life. I'm sorry. That was all Stolas needed to hear, that simple show of remorse. There was nothing they could do to change the past, but the future was still theirs for the taking, and they could write whatever they wanted in it. This could be the start of a new beginning, or the closing of their final chapter. It was all up to them now. Whether it was the allure of Widow's natural biological perfume or the yearning of his romantic heart, all Stolas knew was that he didn't want this to be the end. Not now... not after all this.

Stolas took a deep breath, both to steady his nerves and because he really liked the way her scent was making his whole body tingle, his nerves alive with wanton desire. "It doesn't matter anymore. It's in the past, where it deserves to stay. What matters now is I've found you again." With a surge of confidence, Stolas held Widow's gaze with a crooked smirk, slowly closing the space between them until he was right upon her, mere inches separating any part of their bodies. Her scent was irresistible now, and he could practically feel the heat radiating off of her body. "I suppose the only question that remains now is..." His words paused, held on his tongue while he reached a giant paw over towards one of hers, giving her the choice to take it or to refuse him. His eyes smoldered while they gazed into the depths of hers, finding familiarity and newness within them. She was still Widow, but there was so much more to her now. And Stolas was aching to learn her inside and out. "Would you have me for our futures?"

"Stolas"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Just look my way Wraith's Woods 06:22 PM, 05-31-2024 12:19 PM, 08-05-2024