Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
06-04-2024, 04:53 PM

Gavroche’s presence startled the man. The winged yearling was quiet, watching the older wolf recover. As he spoke, Gav realized that this man was referring to his aunt Haydee. Though who else would he be referring to? The yearling gave a small nod. “Yeah, I’m Haydee’s nephew~ My mama is Lucette, one of the shamans, and my dad Bae-Syl is one of the Bruisers!” They were good wolves, at least in the yearling’s eyes. He loved his family, and his pack. And this wolf was part of his pack! He gave his name, Eltrys, and Gavroche’s tail began to slowly wag.

“It’s nice to meet you! My name is Gavroche, the second, after my grandfather.” He had never met the older wolf, but his loss was something that had affected his family heavily. Gav understood why now, having lost one of his brothers. He offered a gentle smile to the brown wolf. “I saw how troubled you looked, and I wanted to see if I could help cheer you up!” His expression became sheepish. “I… might not be able to help the issue itself but… I can listen, and maybe after we can play a game to cheer you up!”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Reflected Fragments Cattail Creek 03:25 PM, 05-24-2024 11:58 PM, 07-11-2024