size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-04-2024, 07:03 PM

Though he made an attempt to school his expression, Scylla could feel the emotion pouring off of her brother. That was why she didn't want to keep talking about it. It was still too fresh of a wound to talk about openly and honestly, so doing so flippantly and dismissively was the best that she could manage. How could she possibly admit to Cerberus that she had developed actual emotional attachment to someone that she could never have? Scylla was the strong one. She didn't do weakness. She didn't show weakness. She kept everyone else together.

Cerberus joked with her and Scylla flashed a grin. "Ah, yes. Father would be so proud. I obtained a pack by beating up a drunken Fatalis. Woo, go me." Upon being asked about himself, Cerb informed her that he hadn't seen Albion. Scylla gave her head a shake. "I haven't seen him much either. He doesn't talk to me like he used to." She blamed Avacyn for everything that had gone wrong with their parents pact and Albion's scarcity. Everything was her fault.

Scylla looked Cerb over for a moment more, then slid forward and leaned into him again, one foreleg wrapped around his own. "I missed you," she admitted. "What does the future hold for you, Cerb?"

"Scylla"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]