An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-04-2024, 08:09 PM
Absinth chuckled at Flare's comment, her grin widening as she glanced back at the gruesome decorations. “The scavengers do the work. We just have to.. Restock every so often.” She replied with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

She watched his gaze shift past the border, scanning the territory beyond. When the ravens began to gather, she didn't flinch, her comfort with the creatures evident. “Yes, my dear friends~” The monochromatic fae answered, a hint of pride in her voice as the raven settled on her back. “They're the eyes and ears of the Syndicate. They know the land as well as we do, if not better.”

Absinth tilted her head slightly, studying Flare's reaction. “These lands are wild, unpredictable, but they have their own kind of order. Just like the heathens. You'll see soon enough. For now,” She added, her gaze locking onto his with a blend of challenge and curiosity, “Let's see how you handle your first impression. Ready to make your mark, Flare?” Now all they had to do was wait.

As the first light of dawn cast an ethereal glow over the Polar Sound, Absinth felt a familiar chill in the air, a blend of anticipation and wariness. The beauty of the scene was lost on her as her attention shifted to the arrival of the Sultan. She stood tall, her posture relaxed yet alert, her emerald eyes never wavering from the imposing figure that emerged from the treeline. Sephiran’s presence was undeniable, each step radiating authority and arrogance. His falcon’s screech had been the first warning, and now his panther and serpent added to the air of intimidation that followed him. Absinth's expression remained impassive, but her tail flicked with a subtle mix of defiance and amusement. Perfectly Absinth, keep them guessing.

“Sephiran,” She responded, her voice smooth and steady, the hint of a smirk playing on her lips. She offered only a dip of her chin, but her gaze did not lower; she was shorter than him anyways. What did it matter? The woman met his eyes with her own steady stare. All around them, the ravens remained still and silent. Waiting to hear. “Have you brought me a gift?” Sephiran’s deep, rumbling voice broke the stillness, his gaze shifting to Flare with predatory interest.

Absinth’s grin widened, her eyes sparkling with a mischievous glint. She had to step in here, just as Aresenn had for her those seasons ago. “Consider it more of a...potential asset,” The fae replied, stepping slightly to the side to give Flare more space in the Sultan’s scrutiny. “Flare here is looking for a new purpose. Thought he might find one among the heathens.” She glanced at Flare, her expression hard but layered with unspoken caution. This was a test, both for him and for her. “He comes from the same mold as I. What I have survived, so has he.” Absinth continued, her tone carrying a mix of delight and provocation.

Her eyes flicked back to Sephiran, her body language relaxed but ready. This was a delicate dance, and she was keen to see how both males would navigate it.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. verbatim. The Polar Sound 01:46 PM, 05-25-2024 01:24 AM, 07-07-2024