gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

06-04-2024, 09:22 PM

Hearing the crunch of Cerberus' approach, Mariah turned to greet the large wolf. While she knew of him- knew his name and had seen him around plenty of times before, Mariah had never really spoken to him. His presence was calming, his quiet confidence soothing as the winds. She studied him a moment before replying, her crimson markings stark against her dark fur. "I did," she admitted, her voice casually light, and friendly. "A long journey, but fruitful nonetheless."

She tucked her fur cloak around her more securely, huddling against its warmth as she glanced back out at the barren garden. "And I have been well, thank you." It was a half-truth; physically- well, she didn’t need to explain. That was a truth she couldn’t hide. But mentally she felt stronger- more prepared. She'd gained valuable knowledge and experience from her journey, which made her feel like she could be a worthwhile asset to her family without physical strength. “I’m sure you’re glad to be home too,” she added, her silver eyes glancing at him sideways. “Or is this home for you?” She asked thoughtfully. It wasn’t her intention to imply that he didn’t belong in Elysium. But she didn’t think she had really seen any of Cerberus’ siblings around. Or perhaps they were just busy and she was merely unobservant. But if it hadn't been for her family, she certainly wouldn't have returned to the god-awful frozen north.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Winter's Bone Alias Island 04:52 PM, 06-03-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024