size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-05-2024, 12:00 AM

Avacyn had been expecting Mariah's call for some time and finally it came which she knew meant that Caedes had to be with her little sister. In her own way there was a slight nervousness in her belly as she gave her coat a shake and turned to head toward the central part of the island. Even though this man was on her turf and she assumed he came alone, the thought of the Syndicate and the family behind it had been built up in her mind in a way that she had no idea what to expect from him. Mariah was wise beyond her years she she wanted to assume that she wouldn't chose a monster to give her heart to, but she also knew that monsters could sometimes come in sheep's clothing. Still, he wouldn't go to all of these lengths if that's what it was, would he?

As she approached the waiting couple, her obsidian gaze roamed across the massive, dark man at her sister's side, curiously glancing across the countless scars that littered his body. He matched many of the Mendacium males in terms of height and build, though she was surprised to see that his fur was solidly black with no pattern or color to note nor did he have any obvious mutations. "Mariah," she greeted warmly, giving her sister a loving smile before returning her gaze to the Saxe male. "And you must be Caedes. It's good to finally meet you," she added, giving him a slightly more reserved, but still welcoming smile. She gestured for them to follow and walked them around a portion of the lake to where a bonfire was lit near a communal sitting area, bringing them to where they could sit and talk in the warmth of the fire.

Looking to Caedes she told him, "I know my father invited you to meet with Mariah here and I just wanted you to hear it from me that I agree to this arrangement. As long as you are here with good intentions for my sister and our family then you are welcome to visit her here where I can at least know you both are safe." She could feel Mariah's nervousness and she hoped that would at least eliminate some of that nervousness. She had no intention of kicking the man out. Quite the opposite, in fact. "I would like to hear more about yourself... and about your family," she added after a moment, a slight frown crossing her lips. "I've been told that your alpha has declared me his enemy and if you being here is going to lead to any trouble then I want to know what I should be prepared for. I have nothing against you, but I do have a family and a pack to protect."

"Avacyn Medacium"