Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-29-2013, 06:00 PM

Song was happy to see the sudden arrival of her brother, Anthem. His presence was always one that she enjoyed incredibly, he was so simple yet he was more full of love than she could even fathom. He was so happy to see his sisters he could not even greet them with words. She would nuzzle him affectionately, her attention fully engrossed in the boy who should have been given much more of her attention all along. "Hello again Anthem." She would giggle as another bark suddenly took her focus.
The unmistakable form of Jupiter would saunter into the area by the borders, her presence quite needed. She would keep her side attached top her pale brother as her head would bow respectfully to the warrioress. "What might we have here?" Song's mismatched gaze would fall upon her superior's as she explained the situation they had come to. "Hello, Jupiter," she would begin, smiling. "These are my siblings, Anthem and Symphony." She would motion to each in turn, "They would like to join the pack." She would continue, Novella's presence in the pack another topis she would like to make her alpha aware of, "A second sister of mine, Novella has been visiting recently as well. She has not told me of her plans of yet."

"talking"